Condition Assessment Study
In this condition assessment package, we will assess the condition of total insulation system of high voltage Transformers.
Condition Assessment Technique will be implemented as per following techniques listed below, which will assess the condition of Machine Insulation System in total. The various techniques are detailed as below.
1. DC Megger Tests
2. Capacitance & Tan Delta Analysis
3. Partial Discharge Analysis
4. DC Leakage Current Test
5. Winding Resistance Test
6. Sweep Frequency Response Test
7. Turns Ratio Test
8. Magnetic Balance & Vector Group Test
9. Voltage Balance Test
10. Magnetic Balance Test
11. Core Ground Test
12. Oil Tests
13. Online Partial Discharge
14. Thermography Inspection
The main objective of this life assessment will be to generate a report which gives the information to achieve following tasks
- To arrest the deterioration in performance
- To improve the availability, reliability, efficiency and safety of equipment.
- To regain lost capacity
- To extend useful life beyond design life and save investment on new equipment.