Welcome To Prognosys
Prognosys emerged to serve the World of Maintenance in a better way. It has been founded in year 2006 to cater the needs of predictive maintenance of electrical power equipments.
Worldwide utilities are considering Condition Based Maintenance (Predictive Maintenance) as a productive tool rather than a cost because it helps eliminate unscheduled downtime of expensive equipment and reduce the overall cost of maintenance. This approach relies on Planned inspections, Testing, Analyzing and Trending of the relevant equipment parameters, which determine equipments health and must be followed by proactive actions that change the way equipment is operated to reach the goals set for maximizing the production by minimizing the downtime of equipment.
The concept of simple replacement of power equipment in the system considering it as weak or a potential source of trouble is no more valid in the present scenario of financial constraints. Today the paradigm has changed and efforts are being directed to explore new approaches/techniques of monitoring, diagnosis, life assessment and condition evaluation and possibility of extending the life of existing equipment.
Looking at the above need, Prognosys has been founded with the objective to provide practical and pragmatic implementation of Condition Monitoring techniques involving products and services leading towards predictive maintenance to improve plant equipment operation and reduce downtime of equipment by arresting equipment deterioration and improve availability, reliability, efficiency and safety of equipment and to regain lost capacity and finally to extend the useful life beyond design life and save investment on new equipment.
Since inspection Prognosys has been providing Condition Monitoring projects worldwide on power equipments consisting of Generators of various rating ranging upto 1000 MW, HT Motors, Power Transformers, Switchyard equipment etc. Prognosys has gained the reputation of providing a very professional services right from timely mobilisation, data collection with well trained, well qualified and experienced personnel and finally delivering a qualitative report consisting of unbiased, informative and recommended action oriented benefiting our customers in a larger way leading towards predictive maintenance. Prognosys is proud to make a statement that it has served very reputed clients worldwide in power industry by providing truly professional services.
Prognosys is proud to list some of its assets in Condition Monitoring business by which it aims to become world renowned company in the field of condition monitoring of power equipment.
- Enormous experience of successful completion of condition assessment of power equipment projects totaling around 50 Giga Watt Power at various plants around the globe till date.
- Specialist engineers having wealth of high experience in condition monitoring of power equipments.
- Specialist engineers having vast international exposure with successful completion of huge number of condition assessment projects world wide.
- Having very latest monitoring technology available with backup of highly experienced and world renowned condition monitoring equipment manufacturers.
- Crystal Clear reporting and analysis leading to unbiased assessment on equipment health.
- Enabled to deliver timely and truly professional services always as needed.
- Providing condition monitoring services of high standards and quality resulting in becoming an ISO 9001 – 2008 certified company.
Prognosys with the vision to scientific prediction, intend to move the world of maintenance of power equipment into predictive maintenance in absolute scientific way leading towards profitable asset management, thereby leading Prognosys to the utmost position in Condition Monitoring and Assessing health of Power Equipment in the world.
Prognosys set the mission of implementing the best of available technology in assessing the equipment health condition with extremely qualified and trained engineers at needed time, delivering accurate assessment reporting services to all our customers worldwide.